As Investments Director at Alpin, Andrew leads Alpin’s investment strategies and oversees our fund structures including our obligations to our trustees and reporting to investors.
Andrew joined Alpin in 2015 and led our strategy consulting and advisory services. Prior to this he worked in consulting and co-founded infrastructure fund manager, Impact Investment Partners, where he continues to hold a non-executive director role and sits on the risk and compliance committee. His earlier career included senior consulting roles with large companies such as Firestone, Volkswagen and Rio Tinto and management roles in Stantec a global consulting firm. He also lectured with several international businesses schools.
A clear strategy is fundamental to the longevity of successful businesses. Those decisions are not easy to determine. Time and money are gained or lost at these critical points.
Current positions include:
- Director, Australian Lifestyle Construction Group (Ausdeck Group)
- Director, Impact Investment Partners
- Company Secretary, Alpin Investments
- Chair, Ox Tools (Global group of companies)
- Chair, 4impact Advisory Board
Qualifications and associations:
- Graduate Member – Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Masters in Business Administration – University of Technology Sydney (Executive)
- Bachelor of Engineering Tech. (Civil) – University of Southern QLD
Partner with us
Alpin invests in relationships to understand situations, implement change and create long term value.
We are active investors who value building relationships with owners, leaders and teams aspiring to reach new heights.